Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Q = QIANG



IS FOR WANG QIANG

Wang Qiang, is known as one of the most notorious murderers and rapists in China. He killed 45 or more women.

A necrophiliac he was executed in 2005 at the age of 30.


DNRIP



If you want to know more, just click his name it contains the link!

Thank you for stopping by!




And For Fun!




For every comment during the A to Z your name will be entered into a contest giving you a chance 
to win a 
paperback copy of my murder trilogy!
All three books!
(signed if I can send by mail)

Each comment for the 26 days will count!
Winner will be announced May 2nd!

Murder & Obsession


7 comments:

  1. Necrophilia makes me shudder - you have to wonder how someone develops such a paraphilia.
    Tasha
    Tasha's Thinkings | Wittegen Press | FB3X (AC)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A shame he racked up so many murders before he was finally caught!

    Rosa
    @RosaT_Author
    Rosa Temple writes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good heavens he was a busy guy. Necrophilia is so disturbing--I cannot begin to imagine.

    @Kathleen01930
    Meet My Imaginary Friends
    #AtoZchallenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, I had no idea that such crimes existed in China. It is horrible.

    Visiting from the A to Z Blog Challenge.

    Shalom,
    Patricia @ EverythingMustChange

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you, say hello and leave your blog address - I'll visit, but please take with you my undying gratitude that you stopped by for a read. Be well, be happy, and may your blog surfing bring you joy!