Thursday, February 1, 2018

Sheila Will Return


Statistically it’s been proven that women commit only about 11 percent of all murders. Also, that while women do use guns, poison is still a favorite weapon of the female.

Women kill significant others, acquaintances, even children but very few strangers.

My serial killer, Sheila doesn’t discriminate. She’ll kill anyone, and she loves all types of weapons. But for some reason I've hit a road block when it comes to Sheila's murderous adventure. So maybe I need to 'just do it' - 'just write'!



JUST WRITE!


“The scariest moment is always just before you start.”

~ Stephen King ~


Stay tuned. Sheila will return!

Here are some links about murder that you might find helpful in your own writing.



FBI Crime Stats


Murder and Gender



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a slight goof in my previous comment – sorry about that. Anyway, I agree. Just write. That's the only way to get over a hurdle, write right over it. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you, say hello and leave your blog address - I'll visit, but please take with you my undying gratitude that you stopped by for a read. Be well, be happy, and may your blog surfing bring you joy!